Is a resource monitoring tool that lets you view detailed information about problematic processes and database queries running on your account. The information can then help you determine why a resource limit was triggered.
To view CPU statistics, perform the following steps:
1 – Open cPanel (yourdomain/cpanel).
2 – Click on (CPU and Concurrent Connection Usage) from Metrics section.
* Click on Details for more information.
* On the Resources Usage Overview page, Click on Snapshots.
* Select the date you want to view from the calendar, or use the Previous snapshot and Next snapshot to move to the previous or next snapshot(s).
– There has been no activity on your site within the past 24 hours:
If you see this message, your account did not trigger any limits within the past 24 hours.
– Your site has been limited within the past 24 hours:
If you see this message, your account triggered at least one resource limit within the past 24 hours. cPanel displays additional information about which resource(s) triggered the limit.
– Your site might hit resource limits soon:
This message is a warning that your account may exceed resource limit in the near future. cPanel displays additional information about which resource is at risk of exceeding a limit.